Designed to produce a concrete mix that’s easy to work with and provides excellent strength. If you require higher strengths, please see our Drymix Hi-Strength 36 product.
Features and Benefits
- Consists of a carefully proportioned blend of high quality materials including rounded river run sands and aggregates, Portland cement and special concrete admixtures.
- The performance and convenience makes it particualarly suited for concrete jobs around the home and garden
- Achieves a 28-day comprehensive strength of 20MPa
- Ideal for applications around poles, posts and pathways
Storage and Use:
- Keep dry and store off the ground
- Instructions and safety information can be found on the back of the bag
- The addition of 1.8 – 2 litres of water to a 20kg bag will produce around 9.5 – 10 litres of concrete
- Go here to view the Drymix concrete calculator
Does your bag look different to the one here? Click here to view the details for the original packaging.