Drymix Hi-Strength 36 is designed to produce a hi-strength concrete mix that’s easy to work with and provides excellent strength
Features and Benefits:
- Consists of a carefully proportioned blend of high quality materials including rounded river run sands and aggregates, Portland cement and special concrete admixtures.
- When mixed according to these instructions, Hi-Strength 36 concrete will exceed a 28 day compressive strength of 36 MPa.
- The performance and convenience of Hi-Strength 36 make it particularly suited for concrete jobs including steps, slabs, driveways, footings, corner posts or any job specified for strength up to 36 MPa.
Storage and Use:
- Keep dry and store off the ground
- A measured water supply is required
- Instructions and safety information can be found on the back of the bag
- The addition of 1.6 – 1.8 litres of water to a 20kg bag of Hi-Strength 36 will produce around 9.5 – 10 litres of concrete.
- Go here to view the Drymix concrete calculator
Does your bag look different to the one here? Click here to view the details for the original packaging.