High strength quality concrete ideally suited for applications requiring strengths of up to 36MPa. No need for mixing – just add water!
Features and Benefits:
- Consists of a special blend of cement, graded dry quality sand, aggregates and selected additives
- Set in minutes
- Achieves a 28-day comprehensive strength of 36MPa
- Ideal for applications involving placement of heavy posts, decks, retaining walls, foundations or footings, bollards, sun shade posts or any project requiring high strength
Storage and Use:
- Keep dry and store off the ground
- Do not mix in a wheel barrow due to fast setting times
- Instructions and safety information can be found on the back of the bag
- For posts up to 1.8m in length, use two 20kg bags of Hi-Strength Quick to Set. For larger posts use two or three bags
- Generally the diameter of a post hole should be twice the diameter of the post.
- Go here to view the Drymix concrete calculator
Does your bag look different to the one here? Click here to view the details for the original packaging.