Easy to use, fast setting concrete ideal for the placement of posts. Simply concrete in the post and carry on with the job. If you require higher strengths, please see our Drymix Hi-Strength Quick to Set product.
Features and Benefits:
- Consists of a special blend of cement, graded dry quality sand and aggregates and selected additives
- Sets in minutes
- Achieves a 28-day strength of 20 MPa
- Ideal for applications involving placement posts – erecting fences, securing clothes lines, installing a mail box
Storage and Use:
- Keep dry and store off the ground
- Do not mix in a wheel barrow due to fast settng times
- Instructions and safety information can be found on the back of the bag
- For posts up to 1.8m in length use two 20kg bags
- For larger posts use two or three bags
- Generally the diameter of a post hole should be twice the diameter of the post
- A water measure is required
- Go here to view the Drymix concrete calculator
Does your bag look different to the one here? Click here to view the details for the original packaging.